Thursday, August 31, 2006

LIFE KIT

Finally, i've waited for this like years, now i know the things that i need to keep and use, and i called it my life kit... one of my friends told me that i have a better 'EQ" (emotional quotient) than having higher "IQ" (intelegence quotient)But it doesn't mean im a stups!! going back to my life kit i'll share it with you hmmmm wait. don't think that im just foolin' around coz im way too serious bout this.

1.LOVIN ME- Hey i love myself it's the only fuckin' thing i can put my best grip on'
2.I-POD- Havin' my own world everytime i walk.. my own stress remedy pheeww.....
3.FRIENDS- love em', hug em', kiss em' but please choose em' not everyone is for keeps!! ( REALITY CHECK ) here comes the deyvil ........toooooooooootttttt....
4.CELLPHONE- TECHNO SLAVE... (beep beep hu u?)
5.BRAIN- Use your Head, wag tatanga tanga ...wag SABAW.....
6.HEART-use it wisely, be brave... remember this failure doesn't count only success do.
-tapusin ko bukas-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's good for you that you have with you your life kit around... tapusin mo ha... we're the same, never gonna miss the phone on lists...

read my blog as well

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're right! not everyone is for keeps!! hehehe daming ganyan sa paligid ko (*sigh)...

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home