Wednesday, July 12, 2006

HUGGED BY AN ANGEL


my life had been great before with my cool family
my life had been great before with our big mansion
my life had been great before with several cars
my life had been great before with money around
but that was a life before....
my life now is much more of a challenge
my life now is my work
my life is now in my hand....
how will i survive life with such challenge
that's the time an angel hugged me
and said MANANG KAPE KO!!!

EDMOND SULTAN

i will never regret the day i bump in to your life,

i've learned not only great things but also impossible things aswell, your'e one of those force that keeps me holding on to live, i couldn't do much for you but a simple promise of being your angel together with the other two angels plus more fabuloush angels, we will soar high ...

you inspire and touch people's life, thats why god texted me that your qualified to be an ANGEL

love yah!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Θήρα said...

awwww:) love this blog beh:) but love you, edmond and the rest of our atis MORE:) mwaaahhhhzzzz! ps. panalo ka beh, writer ka narin! yezzzz....you're so other level huh?! hah-hah. am soreehhhhh!:)

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home